WTF?

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Singular!

I just got a coupon in the mail for "FREE PANTY!*"

COULD LIFE BE ANY MORE FUCKING SWEET RIGHT NOW?!?!?

The mailer was from Victoria's Secret PINK line. And now I get it -PINK is the panty for TRL-era youth. That's why they sell flourescent sweatpants with PINK written across the bum in Varsity-esque letters. Ahhhh, now I understand. The coupon came attached to a calendar with dates circled, like the 14th, which says "FREE PANTY STARTS TODAY!!!" and the 23rd that says "Dorm stuff or PINK?"

Unlike my own calendar, the sample one provided by PINK does not have 4 days with big red dots in the upper right hand corners. I guess PINK doesn't want you to think of things that may ruin your new pair of free panty.


*valued at $7.50 or less. $5 off any pair of PINK sweatpants.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home