WTF?

Friday, May 12, 2006

CAUSE TO BLOG

Wow, I'm already hooked.

I guess I'll write in/on (? Seriously, I need help with the terminology here) my blog instead of hitting the "refresh" button over and over again in my gmail account hoping for another sad sad single gal friend to write... or for an e-newsletter I forgot I subscribed to in an effort to win $1,000 and a free LouisV handbag... or for some interesting spam I can read and then satisfyingly delete. Yes, cleaning out my junk mail box is what I do instead of dishes.

ANYWAY, I have a bonafide WTF? moment to write about. It's more of a WTF social octagon, and I barely know where to begin.
I'll begin with the most recent past:

I just received a phone call from a cute boy I met at a birthday party 2 weeks ago. This is good.
The call came tonight (Friday) at 11:15pm. This is what I call "WTF?".
The boy wants to hang out sometime. Good.
He asked if I wanted to meet him at the recording studio he's at RIGHT NOW. WTF?
He will wait until tomorrow night. Good.
After tomorrow, however, he says he is working 16 hour days, will be traveling, and doesn't know when he'll be able to call or hang out ever again. This is why it took him 2 weeks to call me in the first place. WTF?

Oh, did I mention a friend of his also asked me for my number at the same party? OtherGuy seems a little more mentally stable and supercool (he designs objects. I've seen his portfolio. It's fucking sweet.), but am I outright attracted to that type? Of course not. WTF?
Also, I should mention that the co-host of the party where I met these boys the very nice and cute barista at my local chain coffee place. I thought he was hitting on me as well, but now I'm not so sure. What I DO know is that his twin brother --the HOT twin and the other co-host of the birthday party, of course-- once chased me down 2 blocks in a rainstorm to ask me out. Did I follow through with him? Of course not.
Point being, accepting this date for tomorrow night comes with many strings.

People, I'm not trying to brag or anything. It isn't like every time I walk out the door I am hit on. *IFF* I ever get out of my house, I realize there ARE men out there, and thankfully a few of them have the balls to ask a girl out. Whether the girl has the mellons to accept his advances is another question. I am an overflowing 'C' cup, and yet I do not have the mellons necessary most of the time.

Anyway, I'm desperate for a date. I haven't been taken out in ages. Moreover, I'm desperate for a good make-out session. I don't know if I should be making out with this guy --especially because if I do, it might ruin possibilities with 4 other fellows.

I feel like a ho, and I haven't even done anything yet, other than tell this guy "yeah, let's hang out."

Then again, WTF? Why do all these guys, these friends, have the same taste in women? Aren't they supposed to roam in smaller, rogue packs where they pose no threat to one another's breeding prospects?

Will "blog" the results.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home